Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Stamping..........


Here are some of the things I have made for the stamping class that I teach once a month. I love stamping, and I am thankful for my monthly class because it makes me create and learn new things that I can teach the girls, and keep the class interesting


This is one of the Christmas cards I made for last year. :)


This was a card for our grandson on his 15th birthday.
This is a little photo album I made. I have a BindItAll machine that punches for the binding and does the wire binding. I love it, and I love the way my little album turned out.

1 comment:

KathieC said...

Hi Wilma! I really like your blog alot.....I have started one for knitting and creative stuff but don't seem to keep it updated...I so admire ppl who post almost daily to their blog....I'm going to have to see if I can make that a
priority!!!! Love the socks!! love it all....so many *pretties* so little time.....lol but I know we have fun Hugs, Kathie