Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's been awhile!

Well, we made it through Christmas!!
I made several of the gifts this year.
I made scarf/cap/mitten sets,
some purses,
some necklaces,
some stitch markers,
and some scissor/tool totes.
Everyone seemed to like what they got.... I HOPE, anyway!

Now I've managed to get back to my sock knitting and was able to complete some that had been waiting on the needles for me to get back to them! :)





This is my Spiraling Eyelet toe up socks. This is my latest sock design.
The yarn is from KnitPicks, and is Gloss.
I have the pattern uploaded, and the link is above. :)




This is another pair of my Spiraling Eyelets toe up socks.
The yarn is roving that I bought from ilashdesigns, and her etsy shop
is here. It was very nice roving to work with, and I can sure recommend her shop. :)




These socks are made from my Diamond Chains toe up sock pattern.
The yarn is Debbie Norville.
I really like the softness of this yarn, but it splits very easily so can be difficult
to work with at times.

I am working on a simple sock design now, and am almost done with the socks.
Then I will have to write the pattern up, and can post pictures of it. :)

Happy New Year, Everyone!


2 comments:

mrae said...

Great socks Wilma, and Thanks for the pattern!
Mona

Ny said...

Wow Wilma..you such great socks!!! (and woven purses now too!) Thank you so much for the pic and the reference too! I appreciate you! Have a great day and let's pull the plug on the snow eh? Now I better go look at that sock recipe! :) Ny.