Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Twisted Rib Stitch Toe Up Socks



It's been over a month since I last posted to my blog.
Losing Sassy was hard, but we are healing. I sure do miss that little girl, though. The house is awfully lonely without her following me around and watching over me. :)

I finished these socks the end of March, but didn't get them photographed or the pattern written out until now. I named them "Twisted Rib Stitch Toe-Up Socks" and they are a very simple pattern to make, and I really like the way they turned out. You can find the pattern here.

During the month of April I spent all of my knitting time making little burial gowns for preemie babies for the funeral home here. Yesterday I gave them to the funeral home. I had 5 gowns with caps and booties made up for them, plus a little cocoon. Joyce also made a cocoon for them. We are excited about our preemie funeral home ministry, as the funeral home here serves about 6 or 7 different towns in our area.


2 comments:

Pinneguri said...

Thank you for sharing :)

Nanni said...

http://loquedigocuandoquiero.blogspot.com/


bonito blog!