Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Shawl Is Finished




Last week I finished the shawl I was working on. It's so much prettier in real life. Photo's just never do anything justice. It's going to be so nice and warm, and is very soft. :)

There really is no pattern for it. I just used the Grandmothers's Favorite Dishcloth pattern and used the bee stitch instead of garter stitch, and then quit when it was the size I wanted it to be. It was a lot of fun, and very easy. I have started another one now for myself, only am using a diamond stitch on mine.


OH.......BIG NEWS!!!!!!
I HAVE MY SCOOTER!!!
I got it on Sunday and I love it!
I will have Terry take my picture on it tonight if it isn't so terribly hot again.
I rode it to town yesterday, and really enjoyed myself, and I think I'll ride it to town again today.


Today I'm also going to do laundry and try to get my house in order again.
I really need to get my green sweater done. Maybe this week I will! :)

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!



1 comment:

MJ said...

The shawl is so pretty and I can tell that it's soft and snuggly. Looks like a fun project. AND, I LOVE your scooter! Can't wait to see a picture. mj