Thursday, February 26, 2009

Socks completed.....Plus Stitch Markers


Socks......

I met my goal of a dozen pairs of socks for the CIC kids. They range in size from about a 10 year old to about a 2 year old. I will get them mailed off today or tomorrow. I also have some caps that I will hang on to until they are needed. I will continue to work on socks and caps until I have enough to make a package to send off again.




Stitch Markers...

I made some more stitch markers. I LOVE playing with the clay, but it hurts my thumbs so I have to limit myself on how much I do. I could sit all day and play in the clay!
Next I want to make some pigs. I have so many ideas! But I have to remember to pace myself.


5 comments:

elizabeth said...

Your stitch markers are darling!

And I've just signed up for the CIC group and you inspire me with all the socks you've done. :)

Ariel said...

The socks are beautiful but those stitch markers are just soooooooo cute!!!

mrae said...

Great goal Wilma, and cute stitch markers!!!
Mona

Michael said...

Very nice work!

I haven't worked much with Fimo. I know that in the past, it was much firmer than other brands of clay. After all the reformulations that have happened, I don't think it's quite so bad, these days, but it might still be worth your time to try a package of another brand-- maybe Premo, which is what I generally use. You may already have read all this, but I thought I'd share, in case you hadn't. :o)

Hope you continue to enjoy polymer clay!

Barb said...

Your socks are very special and will certainly be greatly appreciated! Luv the st mrkrs too!