Monday, November 16, 2009

Crocus Toe-Up Socks


I finished another pair of socks today. This yarn was purchased when I was in Helena at a cute little shop that Amanda found for me. Here is a link to the shop: http://www.theknitandnosh.com/
We had fun browsing around in this shop, and it made me wish I could have a shop of my own!!
The yarn is 'Knit One, Crochet Too" in the color Ty-Dy Socks 1767 Tropicale. I LOVE this yarn!!
The pattern is my own, and it can be found here.The pattern chart is very easy to memorize, and the socks knit up really fast! :)

2 comments:

chris said...

Hi! I love your pattern and would like to make a pair, but there is no legend for the chart symbols. Would you be willing to post it?

Thanks,
Chris

Unknown said...

Yes, please post the legend. I'd love to make this pattern!

Thanks,
Cindy