Saturday, May 7, 2011

Drunken Ribs Toe Up Socks and Pacific Coast Toe Up Socks




I have some new sock patterns uploaded.
These I named 'Drunken Ribs Toe Up Socks'.
They are made with Knit Picks Stroll sock yarn.
You can find the pattern here:
I am selling the pattern for $5.00 in PDF format.

I've had so many people ask me if I would sell some of my socks,
so I am going to put these sock up on my Etsy store to sell,
and they should be up in the next day or so.
The address for my store is here.
I am going to list 3 different pair of socks.




Here is another pair of socks that I made. We were touring
the Oregon Coast last week, and the coastline inspired me to make these socks.
I named these socks "Pacific Coast Toe Up Socks"
and they are made with Deborah Norville Yarn.
I have uploaded the pattern for these socks also, and the pattern can be found here:
I am charging $5.00 for this pattern in PDF format.
I will also put these socks up for sale on my Etsy store.



2 comments:

RoamingKnitter said...

Just finished the toes of the Pacific Coast socks. Per the instructions I have 32 stitches on the instep and 32 stitches on the sole. The instep pattern as written and as charted is for 28 stitches. What is done with the other 4 stitches?

CyberIstari said...

I like the looks of the Drunken Ribs sock, but you ought to change the Ravelry page - it's listed as a free pattern.