Saturday, May 14, 2011

Polyclay Tropical Barefoot Sandals











Barefoot Sandals are fun, fun, fun! For those of us who love to go barefoot, but yet would like to 'dress up' our feet, these are the perfect answer. You will feel special and dressy in these' sandals'. The beads are chunky and colorful, and will be real eye stoppers at any casual get together that you will go to......perfect with your favorite sundress, or a pair of denim shorts, or with a bathing suit, or a pair of capris. They will go with just about anything you choose to wear. They are bright and summery, and you will be wearing a one of a kind product that everyone will love.

They are listed on my Etsy store, and you can see them here:

These Barefoot Sandals were created using my own handmade beads. The beads were created with Premo polymer clay without the use of a mold, so each bead is unique in size, shape and color design. No two beads are exactly alike.....and no two sandals will be exactly alike. I used stretch bead and jewelry cord in the construction of these sandals, so they will fit most ladies sized feet.

(Please ignore the feet in these photos. I didn't have anyone here to model for me, so I had to put them on my own feet)

No comments: