Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving...so much to be thankful for!


Here's a picture of Sassy taking a nap in her bed today (Thanksgiving). It makes me feel so sad to see her aging, and not being playful and up and about when the kids are here. She spent most of the day asleep. I sure love my little girl, and feel bad to see her not feeling up to par! Her arthritis in her poor little back legs bothers her.




I completed some socks this week, and thought I would post a picture of them. Both are made from my own handspun yarn. The yarn in the multicolored sock was dyed with acid dyes to form a striped pattern.



Here's some yarn that I dyed on Wednesday. Can't wait to make socks out of it!!




Here's roving that I also dyed on Wednesday. Ooooh...it's going to be fun to spin this roving!! Will post pix of it when it's spun.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates today!


No comments: