Thursday, January 1, 2009

Spinnin'nKnittin'

I've been playing. The weather has been icky, so I've had time to knit and spin. Above is a pair of socks that I finished yesterday. I have another pair on the needles and knit almost to the gusset, and then will do the heel and cuff and will have pictures up of that pair soon. These are toe-up socks.


This is some multi-color fingering yarn that I spun up this week. There is approx. 375 yards of yarn @ 3 1/2 oz. I haven't taken the WPI, but am guessing it to be around 20 or so. Will make nice warm socks!



This is some worsted yarn that I spun up this week. Approx 175 yards @ 3 1/2 oz.

I have some lime green on one wheel now, and some bright yellow ready to put on the other wheel.

Next week is stamping week, so I won't get much spinning/knitting done then.

No comments: